Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shana's Update: Pregnancy Photos




I apologize for all the blurriness. I took these really quick on my phone in the bathroom at work. Last night at work (Sunglass Hut) a bunch of people asked me how far along I was. That was a first, so glad I look pregnant and not just fat. I measured again last night and I gained another 1/2 inch. That is a total of 5 inches. I think I might stop weighting myself, it is starting to freak me out. Granted I have only gained 6 pounds, but I have never been good with gaining weight. It messes with my mind. Starting to get my sweet tooth back, MAYDAY MAYDAY!!

OO, Shout out to my galpal Maggie. She gave me some prego clothes. This is one of those dresses she gave me. This is the first time I have gotten to wear it. This is definitely one of my favorites. Got a bunch of "you look so cute" comments today. Which I definitely could use for my self-esteem. Thanks Maggie.

2 comments:

Chris Jordan said...

I just wanted to stop in and say, "you look so cute"!!!

Marcy said...

You do look so cute. You have the cutest prego belly ever! All that working out before and during pregnancy has really paid off for you.

Post a Comment