Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shana's Update: One of Caitlin's Showers





For those of you who don't know, Caitlin is my soon-to-be sister-in-law. She looks super-cute here surrounded by all our presents. As you can see she is sucking down Marcy's famous Margarita punch. It is almost a tradition every time we get together for something, poor Marcy has to make it all the time because she is the best at it. It tastes a lot like a Margarita, just without the alcohol. I am looking forward to some Margarita punch in May!



This past weekend was a blast. It was super-packed with wedding stuff. We joked around saying it was our boot camp for the actual week of the wedding. Here are some pictures (thanks to Marcy) of her bachlorette shower we had Friday night.



Marcy and Amy are good faithfuls with the cameras. Lauren, Maggie, and I almost always forget cameras.










These are pictures of me with Marcy and Maggie. Marcy is the first one (dark hair) and obviously then the second one is Maggie. I know I mention them now and again on my blog. I have links to their blogs, but just in case you haven't met them yet.



P.S. I have no clue why my last paragraph is linked. I didn't do that. Now this one too Goodness gracious!



Other news - I picked up my dress this past weekend while home in Atlanta for the wedding. I am one of Caitlin's bridesmaids. The dresses are gorgeous and before I found out I was pregnant I was super excited to cut it off afterward and wear again. Unfortunately, Caitlin had to order me extra fabric so that I can have it altered to fit my prego body. So, now I will have this adorable pregnant dress. O well. I will think of somewhere cute to wear this thing when I am pregnant with future babies. No laughing if you see me in the dress at the grocery store, you'll be jealous because I will look absolutely fabulous. YAY still have the hyper-link going on. Sorry guys.





1 comments:

Marcy said...

This was a fun post. I love all of those pictures. I was fairly pleased with almost all of the pics from that night. It was a lot of fun and really good to see you. That picture of Caitlin is super cute.

Post a Comment