Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shana's Update: I love my husband!

I have to give HUGE points to my husband. He has had a little downtime the past few days because he worked really hard in advance building up to this past weekend because we were going to be in ATL. (I don't think that sentence made sense, o well). The Lord has really blessed us this month with extra work for me. I know what you are probably thinking, I already work 3 jobs. Well, those jobs have provided more hours which we have needed since these two months are big months for us with traveling and weddings gifts to purchase. Praise the Lord for the wedding celebration and the funds!

Well, to top it all off. I was kind of getting down lately and the Lord knew exactly what I needed and spoke it into my husbands heart. I came home from the gym last night ready to start dinner and it was as if I walked into a dream. My house was spotless, and dinner was ready on the stove. Now I don't say this because this is a rare occurrence, my husband helps out a lot. This semester has been a little difficult for that, and I have completely understood and taken up the reigns. It was a really nice treat for me though. Better then any bling he could have purchased. My love language is definitely service. Ladies out there, I am not kidding, he really cleaned house. I am a bit of a picky person when it comes to cleaning my house. Josh did the following: vacuumed the entire house, rearranged the rugs, cleaned his office, cleaned his bathroom with cleaning supplies! (this one is beyond amazing), cleaned the kitchen (everything you do to clean a kitchen, not just dishes), and he knew what I had planned for dinner because of my amazing meal plan sheets always posted on the refrigerator so he had dinner ready on the stove, o and I almost forgot one he saw that I had started a load of laundry yesterday morning and put it in the dryer AMAZING!! It really lifted my spirits. He did a lot yesterday. I am still baffled at him fitting it all in, I think a bit of me is rubbing off on him. He made me so happy yesterday. HUSBAND I LOVE YOU!! Have I told you lately that you are my absolute favorite husband?!? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment