Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shana's Update: Pay it Forward

I have been challenged by one of my friends from church to do this. Most of you have probably seen the movie, it was pretty good. Well, my friend is making me baked goods for no reason. Therefore, I need to pay that forward with something that I am good at.

Josh is always telling me that I should help other people out with this, so I guess now is the time. I am gifted in organization/order. So, the first person to comment on my blog will get my time to help them with organizing their home. Anything from clutter, to managing a budget, to cutting costs at the grocery store. You specify your need and we'll set up a date and time.

You might need to give me your email, if I don't have it, so that we can set something up.

OO and the last part, if you comment for my pay it forward, then you have to pay it forward yourself. Obviously, you don't have to organize someone, but whatever you are gifted at.

1 comments:

Tessa said...

I need all the help I can get! =) Especially cutting cost at the grocery store. I know we live far apart but i am sure you can impart your wisdom on how you get all the good deals through email and such. I hope you are feeling good these days and are you finding out the sex of the baby? tessmasters@yahoo.com

Post a Comment