Monday, June 8, 2009

New Song

A few months back Shana surprised me with an iTunes gift card (great gift).  I've been getting a few new songs here and there.  We have a great worship band at church and they do a lot of great songs that I've never heard before, but apparently they've been out for a while.  I feel a little behind when music used to be my forte.  Anyway, one of my favorite artists is Kristian Stanfill. He's an Atlanta guy who leads worship at 7:22 @ Northpoint.  He's been on a few Passion cd's in the past, but he just came out with a new album so I got it.  Only $7.99 on iTunes.  Nice.  He looks kind of like Adam Lambert from American Idol minus the guy-liner and he doesn't have the 80's hair band/glam rock voice.  A good voice nonetheless.  Anyway, there's this song on there called "Lord of All."  You know sometimes when you hear a song for the first time and you need a few plays to like it.  Not this song.  So good on the first time.  So is the whole album.  Here's the song via YouTube.  Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment