Monday, June 1, 2009

Shana's Update: Andy & Caitlin's Wedding

Sorry this is so late in coming. Amy just sent me some photos from the wedding because Josh and I are terrible with making sure we have a camera. If it weren't for Marcy and Amy half the time (our team photographers) we would have no pictures. Thanks to both of them. I know I have posted pictures from Marcy through the years on here too. Good thing they don't copyright them I guess.

The wedding was a blast, it really flew by.



Here is Zach and Lauren, can you even tell Lauren is pregnant in this photo? I think not. Funny thing for the wedding, Josh was the best man and Lauren was the maid of honor. So, Zach and I had to walk together down the aisle (and the same for Josh and Lauren) for the reception and stuff. I am sure this didn't help the confusion that already exists amongst Zach, Josh, and Andy. It has happened many of times to me people thinking Andy or Zach were my husbands (obviously at separate occasions). I know this happens to Lauren too, and I am sure now will happen to Caitlin. At my own wedding someone congratulated Andy as my new husband. I know funny, crazy.




Judy (mother-in-law) and I doing our parts in the send off. The line of my dress is all messed up because obviously wasn't meant for a pregnant woman, but you can't really tell till you get up and close to it.


A really good picture of Caitlin, my new sister-in-law.


Aren't they adorable. We are super happy for them. Andy is already raving about Caitlin's good cooking. This month they will celebrate 2 months. Super fun! Can't wait for this years Christmas because we normally get to spend more quality time with each other then. It is going to be the biggest and best ever with 2 new additions to our family. No pressure Dean and Judy.

1 comments:

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

I am flattered that you used my pics!! I just wish I had gotten one with your belly and Lauren smaller belly pressed against each other...that would have been crazy cute in your matching dresses!! Hope all is well. I am enjoying my summer off work even if I can not always find things to keep Quinn occupied.

Hugs,

A

Post a Comment