Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthdays, Grandparents, and New Pictures...

Here are some new pictures taken this week...

A big thanks to mom and dad...er..grandma and grandpa... for coming to cook, clean, and help out around the house.

My first hug... (look at the monkey arms)

Truett's Birthday: 8/16
Josh's Birthday: 8/17
It kinda got lost in all of the craziness, but mom, dad, and Shana got me an ice cream cake from Graeter's. The best ice cream ever. Andy and Caitlin got me a mandolin slicer! I've been wanting one of those for a while. Some money has also come in which will go to a new camera.

Mom's birthday: 8/24 - the big 6-0!
We got her a Willow Tree statuette. Its the grandmother one.

These are my two favorite pictures so far...
"The Professor"

"The Plumber"

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Truett is so adorable!! Love his chubby little cheeks!

Happy belated b-day Josh! I think I actually spoke to you on your birthday, but all we could talk about was pee....go figure! LOL

Can't believe your mom is 60! She is so wonderful!

Post a Comment