Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Soundtrack for Birth: Part 3

Here are my choices for after the baby comes (looks like "Push It" won for the labor part - thanks to both of you who weighed in).

#1 - "Hallelujah Chorus" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle (we also played this song during the recessional at our wedding) The good stuff starts at the 2:28 mark...

#2 - "I Just Want to Celebrate" by Rare Earth - this is way better than Kool and the Gang. A little more funkalicious.

Additions made by my friend Chris Jordan....

2 comments:

Meggan said...

Josh, this is a tough choice, really! You gotta love Diana Ross and the baby's "I'm coming out, party" (perhaps those would be really good for fully dialated and crowning). But I think my vote will have to go for the Hallelujah Chorus. I think this song will be on Shana's mind more than the others b/c as soon as little baby Stringer is out - all the excruciating pain will be over, Lord willing, and she will be catching her breath and praising God!

Zachary said...

I thought "This Magic Moment" by Lou Reed would be a good choice.

Post a Comment