Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shana's Update: Random Flowers



Josh came home from work last night with a beautiful surprise. You can see them above. I am a huge fan of flowers. One day when we have a house, I want a little stretch of land that is full of flowers for me to plant and cut to always have in the house.

From my post yesterday you could probably gather that I was having a bit of a rocky day. My husband was my number one encourager. I was counting my blessings again for having such an awesome husband yesterday. While I was at work he was emailing me sweet emails with scripture to remind me of God's sovereignty. Calling me all throughout the day to check in on my emotional state. Sending me random love you text messages. Then to top it off bringing me home flowers from work.

Today I am meditating on those versus in hopes of a brighter outlook on what might be in store for us.

4 comments:

natalie said...

now that's a good husband! hang in there. try not to 'go there' unless you have to. there is plenty of time between now and sunday. i'm with you!

The Shadburn Family said...

That was sweet. Kudos to Josh!

Chris Jordan said...

Good job Josh!

TheTowners said...

Way to go Josh!!!

Post a Comment