Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shana's Update: Dr Apt

My numbers are pretty much the same, just better. Pretty much how it goes is my midwife said last week I was barely 3cm but this week I am a really good 3cm. She stripped my membranes yesterday and obviously it didn't work because I am typing this right now. I am extremely frustrated so please don't be offended if you have called and I have not called you back. I am just really not in the mood much to talk about it. I am really sore and emotionally spent. Pray for Josh, I am not normally like this so it is hard for him to deal with me I think being like this. I feel bad he gets the backlash, when he has been so sweet and good to me.

5 comments:

natalie said...

give yourself grace. grace, grace, grace. josh will too.

Rachel said...

Aw. :( I was hoping you would go into labor last night. I was thinking about you in the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep. I prayed for you too.

Rachel

P.S. I found your blog via your comment on Natalie's blog. I'm not really a stalker. Honest!

The Shadburn Family said...

Praying....

The Wades said...

No worries. I understand completely. Love you and will keep praying for him to hurry up!

Danielle said...

Love you friend. Praying for you and Josh. If you want to work a shift at SGH I'm sure that might start some contractions....just kiddling!

Post a Comment