Monday, August 17, 2009

New Pictures


I'm home again taking care of a few things. Shana wants to stay at the hospital another day to utilize the resources there about nursing and some other things. We'll be home tomorrow around noon (Tuesday). We've both gotten some sleep and Truett is doing great! He's had a few poops and everything is fine. He's nursing really well. Shana says that every time it gets easier. He's also sleeping a lot - so far. We've gotten a few visitors which have been nice. Thanks for all the phone calls and text messages. Here are some new pictures:

A few minutes old...


Truett and Mom - who is doing great!

Truett and Grandpa
Here he is getting all checked out. This was good Father and Son time...
Proud Grandma
Uncle Andy and Aunt Caitlin made the trip from Atlanta...
Dad and Son - about an hour old.

The whole family!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm all choked up! He is BEAUTIFUL and so is Shana. Josh is, too, I guess. ha ha

CONGRATS and can't wait to see you guys pull in to the parking lot tomorrow. We'll try to show restraint and not come by too much. But can't wait to see that little dude in person!

The Shadburn Family said...

What a perfect little baby!! I can't wait to see him.

The Wades said...

These seriously brought tears to my eyes! He is so beautiful! Both of you look like naturals already. Happy Birthday Josh! I'm sure you can't think of a better gift, although a new camera might jump in line a close second. Can't wait to hear what new joys you experience in the weeks and months ahead! Love to all 3 of you!

Marcy said...

Oh, I am glad that Jennifer reminded me! Happy Birthday Josh! I meant to get a card in the mail! Sorry! I love all these pictures! They are so sweet. I can't wait to see y'all and meet Truett! Scott is excited too!

Meggan said...

Congratulations! Truett is a cutie! And all of you look so good together! SERIOUS hats off to Shana - 30 hours in labor!!!! I'm praying for your recovery.

The Millages said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet family! Truett is precious and we are so haapy for you. Best wishes!

Post a Comment