Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's Time!

It's 3am. Shana has been having contractions for about 3 hours. They are now 2-3 minutes apart and lasting for about 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes. So...in a little while we'll head to the hospital. She's still talkative and just ate an egg and cheese sandwich (I'm her short-order cook). We're doing fine. The car is packed and we'll be off in a few. We'll send out an email and text blast pretty soon too. Mom and dad are on their way. Keep checking back. I'll try to post something if I have time. Things have gone smoothly so far. Pray that they stay this way! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stringers!!!! So, it's 5:48am and I have been up doing a feeding when I got your text and I couldn't wait to get on your blog and get some details!!! I LOVE the internet!!! Just want you to know that i have been praying as soon as I got it and telling Selah that her little buddy will be here soon!!! Love you guys and I will check back soon to see what's going on!!!

Jenny Towner

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to know! give us a call when he comes bouncing out of there. Fun times!!! But, I am concerned. It's 7 am and not post. I will pray that all is well.
la

Post a Comment