Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures from my phone




I've been meaning to post these for a while...

This is of the kind of turkey bacon we get at work. Its really good. The reason I took the picture is because of Matt and Natalie.

This picture is an Obama kids book about him next to the Adventure picture kids Bible. Nice.

Last. This is a blurry picture of Dr. Mohler bobble head dolls at the Lifeway bookstore on campus. You can't tell it from the picture but he's holding a stack of books which is really funny because he's such a book nerd.

3 comments:

natalie said...

okay, that's crazy. with such an unusual name too!

Meggan said...

Dr Mohler bobble heads!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! I wish I had one!!!! That's way too funny!

Andy Darnell said...

I'm Laughing and Crying at the same time at the Obama picture. I took one very similar recently from a Barnes and Noble. Gotta see if I can find it. We have that Adventure picture kids Bible BTW. If I find my picture, I'll post it over on my blog.

Post a Comment