Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shana's Update: Doctor's Visit Today

Went to the doctor today and found out that I gained 8 POUNDS IN FLUIDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!! I definitely can feel it though. Josh and I did a video that will probably debut on the site any day now, and you'll get a good look at where probably 4 of those fluid pounds went to (MY FACE)! Needless to say I am cutting down my work weeks now. I am officially only working half days, which is really nice. I have to monitor my weight through the weekend and if I gain like 5 more pounds then I will have to go to the doctor early next week, if I can hold off the swelling and fluids then I can go to my regular appointment next Thursday. No worries though, no protein in my urine and my blood pressure was just slightly off. Stay Tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment