Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I'm Most Afraid Of...

People ask me all the time if I'm scared about having a baby. No way. I'm 100% excited. However, there is one thing that gives me a little anxiety. Actually, a lot of anxiety. I can do puke, blood, broken bones, etc. The one thing that I can't do: poop. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn. I start sweating and I'm pretty sure that I've gotten hives before. Maybe not the hives part. Anyway, here's a video courtesy my favorite tv show AFV that describes how I'm feeling...

2 comments:

Meggan said...

That's a funny video. Poo isn't so bad, really. Maybe with some practice you'll get better.

mandysandifer said...

Josh, this is hilarious! In the beginning it isn't so bad...since Nathan has started a few solid foods, I have gagged a few times myself. Like today, when he had an accident in his Bumbo chair and Brandon had to take it outside to hose it off..haha.

Post a Comment