Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shana's Update: 36 weeks



So here I am in all my glory. Not to bad if I don't say so myself. :) I will say though I am still ready for this baby baking to be done. I was sharing the other day with a friend that this is kind of bitter-sweet. I don't want to be in a hurry because these are the last days to be just Josh and Shana, but I am so done being pregnant! I am soo uncomfortable these days. I am seeing the doctor/midwife every week now and it feels like they don't ever come soon enough. I am also soo tired these days. I feel like after I get up and get ready for work I need a short nap again. Josh is being a fantastic husband in taking care of me. He has one more paper to finish (tonight, woohoo!) for his summer classes and then we are seriously on break until Fall semester starts or baby gets here, which ever comes first. Josh is still voting for baby before school starts, we'll see. I wouldn't mind the baby coming early one bit either, but at the same time that bitter-sweet thing you know.

We only have a couple of classes left in our Bradley class, and we are still really enjoying it. We have met some really nice couples in there and hopefully we will have a reunion class when we have all had our babies to tell our delivery stories. That would be so much fun. We'll see. Weirdly I am at a loss for words today so I will leave this short. Maybe Josh will post something on this later. He was going to post the picture, but I got to it first. Sorry sweetie.

P.S. So sleepy!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

You look beautiful!

The Wades said...

Okay, you are super cute.

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

That is a great picture...you should email it to me!! I love it!! Get all the sleep you can now because later you never know what the baby will do. Luckily Quinn slept through the night pretty early on. Miss you both!

- A

Marcy said...

Aw, you look so cute with your round belly! I hope that y'all can enjoy the last month of being just "Josh and Shana."

Meggan said...

You look great.

Post a Comment