Friday, July 17, 2009

Shana's Update: 23 days to go!!



I know it is blurry, but I never think to take pictures when I actually have a camera. So, the camera phone takes most of these. Solution might be smaller camera or better camera phone, hmm?

Shout out to Maggie and Sarah. Maggie gave me this skirt. One of my favorites. Word on the street is her mom (Vena) made it into a maternity skirt too. Sarah gave me the shirt. Have I mention how blessed I was with all the maternity clothes given to me. One more way that God has provided, He is forever faithful :)!

2 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

Word on what street? Haha. Yeah, she did. She did that on a few things for me. I'm glad she sews. Lord knows I can't!

Marcy said...

I love it that you are smiling in this picture! In so many, I have loved that "Shana" look of concentration! I guess I just love seeing pictures of you all around since I can't see you every or at least a lot!

Post a Comment